Are you planning to purchase the mesmerizing quality latest service provided by the only Amcrest security camera with it Amcrest surveillance pro? Well, if the answer is yes to this particular question, then this article is surely going to be worth your time for Amcrest surveillance pro setup .
In this piece of content, we are going to enlighten you with the specific information which is part of the Amcrest surveillance pro support. Suppose you have purchased the Amcrest home security cameras and now want to setup the Amcrest surveillance pro read it further for detailed information. Let’s start with the basics for your better understanding. Setting up this software is quick however in case you need any help with setup Amcrest Surveillance Pro support is always there to assist.
This is an Amcrest product which is having a professional surveillance system that is famously known as Amcrest surveillance Pro. Please also know that this software is only accessible from Amcrest security cameras, and if you try to use it for other branded security cameras, it will not work or provide any features.
Amcrest surveillance pro support and setup Guide:
When you are going to use this Amcrest surveillance pro software with your Amcrest security camera, you should also be aware of every feature which is going to benefit you with a better security performance. Here are some of the important features that you must know about Amcrest surveillance pro setup:
- You can manage to view real-time video recordings of several Amcrest security cameras simultaneously through this software.
- You can also view the playback video files of every camera on the system or property through this software.
- The Amcrest surveillance pro camera is also going to help you in supporting multiple scheduled arms to realize auto PC guard If the camera.
- Using the software will also allow you to get a Clear View and monitor all the locations of your device.
- The Amcrest surveillance pro setup software would also help you to send information alarms to external sources.
Download Amcrest surveillance pro software Windows:
To begin download for Amcrest surveillance pro, please click on the link above for windows computers 64 bit. Once the drive open up download and install it using regular windows process. Please note, if you have Windows Defender Smart Screen or certain versions of Norton running on your computer, you need to change the settings of device security to allow the software to be downloaded on your device. In case you are purchasing the employer security cameras, then you can directly download the software from Google. All you need to do is to type Amcrest surveillance Pro software for Windows or Mac.
Click here to Download surveillance pro windows 64bit version
Click here to Download Amcrest surveillance pro Client.exe file
Install Amcrest surveillance pro software
- Click download link above and run the .exe file to install the software.
- On the initial setup screen, you need to select your language from the Select Language drop down menu.
- Accept user agreement and I have read and agree checkbox with agree to the End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) agreement and then click Next to continue.
- Now you need to select the functions that you want to install with the software. You can choose to bundle the PC-NVR function with the software. PC-NVR turns your computer into an NVR and will utilize your hard drive (HDD) on your PC to store and access recorded video. To proceed click Next.
- Click install, and if you want to modify the path of file you can do that else simply leave it as it is and click install and remember to click the create shortcut option at bottom for shortcut on desktop.
- Wait for the Amcrest surveillance pro software to get deployed or installed. Select the option to run the software below the box in the middle. The software will now open up on your screen.
- After the installation of the Amcrest Surveillance Pro software, you will need to set an administrator password. This password will be the admin password for the software. When a valid password has been entered, confirm the password in the Confirm Password field and click Next to continue and please select the security questions in case you loose password , it will help you retrieve it.
Click here to download surveillance pro user manual, to know about features and usage
Install Amcrest Surveillance Pro on Mac
Download the Amcrest Surveillance Pro For Mac
- When you download the software, Your machine may recognize the pro coming from an unidentified developer and cannot be opened. You simply need to change the settings on your mac to allow the machine to run the software.
- Open the Finder and now click on the Downloads tab and locate the Amcrest Surveillance Pro pkg.
- Now you need to click on the Apple icon in the upper left corner and select System Preferences.
- In the System Preferences menu, click on Security & Privacy.
- In the General tab, click on Open Anyway to begin opening the Amcrest Surveillance Pro software and click open.
- Now you can install it using on screen instructions and setup password for the software account.
The best part of using the Amcrest Surveillance Pro software to run and manage Amcrest security cameras is that, it is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
It will support Windows 7 and above, and in case you are willing to use Mac, then please use OS X version 10.7.5 and above.
Amcrest surveillance pro support : How to add camera
Once you successfully download and install the software in the system, you can simply follow the manual to use its features for better management of the camera. You can also find a complete PDF dedicated to the usage of this software and its tools online. The software manual is available on the official site of Amcrest, and you can also contact us on our technical support number for further information.
Here is the guide from Amcrest surveillance pro support on How To Add a Device Into Surveillance Pro.
when adding a device into the Amcrest Surveillance Pro software, support recommends to add the device using a direct IP address as it provides a direct connection to your device without having to use a P2P server.
Adding device using direct IP address
Before adding a camera, you will need the IP address of the device. To obtain the IP address for your device, it is recommended to download the Amcrest IP Config tool. To get the Amcrest IP Config tool, find the guide how to use IP config tool here. The most important part to add camera in Amcrest surveillance pro is to capture the IP and port number of the device using IP config tool.
- You need to locate the IP address of the device using the Amcrest IP Config tool,
- Now open the Amcrest Surveillance Pro software and go to the Devices menu. and click on the Add button.
- Now Add menu will open up and now you can give a name you would like to assign to your device. Next, in the Modify Device menu, use the default setting “IP/Domain (Recommended)” option and enter the IP address of the device.
- Now enter the user name and password for your device. If this is the first time using your device, the default username and password will be admin. Click the Save to proceed.
- Once the camera or device has been properly added the newly added device will appear in the Device menu.
If your camera device is properly connected, you will see a green icon in the Online Status field and you are good to move to next step. If the device is not connected properly, click on the online status will be red. Now in order to modify settings for your device, please click on the icon located in the Operation menu. This menu allows you to modify or to rename the camera as well as change port numbers, usernames, and passwords. To update the password, remove the default password and type the new password in this field. When done, click Save.
Now lets see how to Set the Device to a Static IP : Amcrest surveillance pro support guide
Setting a Device to a Static IP
Your security is the primary focus here and from Amcrest surveillance pro support highly recommends to set the camera to a static IP address. Setting your device to a static IP will enhance the stability and the efficiency of your device while operating it in the Amcrest Surveillance Pro software. Please follow the recommended method always, as it requires minimum technical modifications and To set your device to a static IP
- Lets open the software and click on the Home Page icon and navigate to the Device CFG in configuration menu.
- It will open the Device Group menu with all your devices listed on the left side pane, select the device you want to work on, then in the device configuration menu, select Network and click on TCP/IP button on the bottom.
- In the TCP/IP menu, click on the Static button in the Mode section. Click Save. This will setup a static IP and will reduce any kind instability and bad effects of router software auto changes.
Some custom options : Amcrest surveillance pro support
How to Customize Video Settings Using Amcrest Surveillance Pro
At times you may have issues with video or live feed picture quality due to various reasons like reflection, light and angle. Lets learn on customizing the video settings for your device in Amcrest Surveillance Pro to adjust these setting for better view. Adjusting video settings is for better view through the software and if there are any external factors disturbing the video you need to adjust camera physically or if not sure what is causing the problem, talk to Amcrest surveillance pro support for help.
Step 1: Open the Surveillance Pro software and lets go to the main menu.
Step 2: On the main menu, click on the Device CFG option located in the configuration menu.
Step 3: This will open up the group manu and wil show all your camera and devices on left pane. Select your device from the Group menu and click on Camera you want to customize.
Step 4: Use the video settings options provided in this menu to customize the video settings. You have options here lik brightness, contrast, sharpness viewing angle etc to adjust the settings, try the changes and Click Save. try changing the level of settings until you get desired picture quality.
How To Setup DDNS : Amcrest Surveillance Pro support guide
DDNS stands for dynamic Domain Name System. Everything like device, website etc on the internet has an Ip address and DNS is a service that maps internet domain names to IP addresses. It’s a DDNS service that lets you access your device from anywhere in the world on any device. This is primarily to access devices through web interface. You would again need IP address and port number here for troubleshooting in case of any technical glitch. Learn port forwarding. Here are step by step instructions from Amcrest surveillance pro support on DDNS setup.
- To set up DDNS service you will need to port forward your device. Port forwarding is basically granting access to device network port from outside networks. If you are not able to setup the port forwarding or need help with any networking modifications you can talk to Amcrest support . Make sure your device port forwarding is setup properly with correct port numbers.
- Now open and navigate to the Amcrest Surveillance Pro software and click on the Device CFG icon located on the main menu (configuration menu on bottom).
- Now when you are in the Device CFG menu, please select the device from the device group and click on Network, then click on the DDNS option.
- The DDNS interface opens up and now you need to Click on the Enable check box and enter the DDNS information into the interface.
- The DDNS provider will default as AMCREST DDNS, please leave this selection as AMCREST DDNS. Additionally, the server address will be www.amcrestddns.com.
- Now you have to name the camera to access it just like you name a website and it is called domain name. Lets enter a Domain Name. Please use a unique domain name when setting up DDNS, any domain used by other device will not be available for you. so it has to be unique. After the domain name enter the Username and password for the device and update interval (in seconds) and click Apply and Save to save the DDNS settings to your device.
Now lets try Accessing the you cameras on DDNS
The DDNS address you will use to access your device will be formatted as follows in the web browser, “domainname.amcrestddns.com:port#” For instance, if you used “myhomecamera” as your domain name, and 88487 as the HTTP port number, the DDNS IP address used will be formatted as follows: “myhomecamera.amcrestddns.com:88487”. This will open up the login interface and now you can enter the username and password you setup earlier.
If you are experiencing any issue setting up DDNS or need technical assistance , speak to Amcrest support now
For support Dial phone +1 530-455-9359
Now that you know everything about this particular software and how it will be beneficial for the management of Amcrest security cameras, we hope that you find it very useful for better camera experience and customization. In event of any technical errors, Amcrest support guides are there to assist and we strive for the complete satisfaction of our customers. You can call us any time on our customer support number to fix your Amcrest security cameras Or simply fill in this web form Below and we will get back to you.